The Goulburn Group (TGG) is an incorporated association, founded in 2007. Members believe that a transition to a low carbon economy is urgent, both locally and nationally. Membership is open to people and groups who share our vision and concerns.
Our aims are to:
- Be a strong, public voice for social cohesion and action on climate change,
- Promote economic development to drive a low carbon regional future,
- Enhance Goulburn’s livability,
- Connect across our region to build networks of action and support,
- Place community collaboration, education and resilience at the heart of our work.
We identify and carry out projects that address these concerns.